Submissions and Policies
Elsevier, our publishers, provides authors with an easy online submission process, called Editorial Manager.
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions CCR receives, individual feedback is not possible.
Online submission features
- Check the submission status at any stage
- Upload changes to your submission
- Email alerts when an article status changes
- Accessible from any mobile or tablet device
- View CCR Journal guide for authors
- Read more about open access journals
- Elsevier tutorials: YouTube videos for authors, reviewers and editors, including proofing process
Watch this tutorial on how to submit articles to our new Editorial Manager submissions site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBSfj9iTUU.
To track your submissions, watch this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goI1HR-NX0g
CCR Policies (PDF format)
- Conflict of Interest
If there is suspicion of misbehaviour or alleged fraud, the journals and/or Publisher will carry out an investigation.
Depending on the situation, this may result in the journal and/or the Publisher, College of Intensive Care Medicine implementing of the following measures, including, but not limited to:
- If the manuscript is still under consideration, it may be rejected and returned to the author.
- If the article has already been published online, depending on the nature and severity of the infraction: o an erratum/correction may be placed with the article.
- an editor’s note or editorial expression of concern may be placed with the article.
- or, in severe cases, retraction of the article may occur.
The reason will be given in the published erratum/correction, editor’s note, editorial expression of concern, or retraction notice.