Submissions and Policies
CCR provides an easy online submission process for Authors.
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions CCR receives, individual feedback is not possible.
All manuscripts must be submitted via our online submission site in order to be considered for publication.
Online submission features include:
- Check the submission status at any stage
- Upload changes to your submission
- Email alerts when an article status changes
- Accessible from any mobile or tablet device
Articles can be submitted in 3 steps:
- Register as an Author
- Enter all submission details (including an abstract or summary)
- Upload the manuscript in docx format with tables included, and attach associated diagrams, figures and appendices.
Resources for Authors (PDF format)
CCR Policies (PDF format)
- Conflict of Interest
If there is suspicion of misbehaviour or alleged fraud, the journals and/or Publisher will carry out an investigation.
Depending on the situation, this may result in the journal and/or the Publisher, College of Intensive Care Medicine implementing of the following measures, including, but not limited to:
- If the manuscript is still under consideration, it may be rejected and returned to the author.
- If the article has already been published online, depending on the nature and severity of the infraction: o an erratum/correction may be placed with the article.
- an editor’s note or editorial expression of concern may be placed with the article.
- or, in severe cases, retraction of the article may occur.
The reason will be given in the published erratum/correction, editor’s note, editorial expression of concern, or retraction notice.